Director of Managed Care Contracting
Join our growing team! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Director of Managed Care Contracting that is responsible for identifying, negotiating, and implementing contracting strategies for Independent Healthcare Associates.
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match, and more.
- Negotiate all contracts with commercial and government payers.
- Identify and develop strategies for payer and employer partnerships.
- Lead the planning and implementation of managed care strategy including value based contracting
- Monitor payer environment for emerging payment models and trends.
- Analyze and report reimbursement information to members.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare or Business Administration. Master’s Degree in Healthcare or Business Administration preferred.
- Five plus years executive-level experience in insurance or healthcare administration, including experience in negotiating managed care contracts preferred.
- Friends and Family CPR required; can be obtained upon hire.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
Please apply online at https://www.sfsh.com/current-employment-opportunities or contact:
Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital
910 E 20th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Business Office Supervisor
Full Time Position, Exempt
Center for Family Medicine. Hours: 8:00 am-5:00 pm M-F. Experience required.
The Business Office Supervisor assigns and oversees the work of medical billing staff, coding, medical records, collections, patient scheduling, and greeter. Supervises day-to-day billing operations, analyzes and reviews each billing cycle to ensure accuracy and timeliness. Prepares supporting monthly financial reports detailing billing status for CPA. Generates annual budgets. Maximizes reimbursement from third-party payors. Monitors and manages use of clearing house and annual fee schedule. Manages the collections process of CFM patient accounts and initiates the write offs due to collections and bad debt. Develops and maintains Billing Office standards, policies, workflows and procedures. Implements strategies to continually improve the department performance. Ensures all billing and collection activities are compliant with federal, state, and industry standards and regulations.
Must possess a comprehensive knowledge of revenue cycle functions and systems, as normally obtained through an Associate's degree in Business or Healthcare Administration or a related field. Four to six years of experience in a health care business office Patient Accounting position. Two to four years of experience in a health care billing office in a supervisory role.
Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 codes and RVU reporting.
Good communication and listening skills required.
Excellent computer skills.
Attention to detail and good organization skills paramount.
Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Ability to analyze data and prepare related reports and summaries.
For more information or to apply please contact Brittni Punt: